Sunday, January 2, 2011

'Tis the season for giving... and getting



I love buying gifts for everyone...LOVE it! Giving is my absolute favorite. Getting gifts is also fun and I am surrounded by very giving people. My mom and dad go crazy every year and give give give. This year they gave me an awesome bag to carry to work. I am excited to use it! Carson's family gave us tickets to the Miami/Portland game, I have not been to a game in years, it is going to be a ton of fun! Carson spoiled me BIG TIME! He got me a tons of things, one of them being a Silhouette...yes, you heard me right...a SILHOUETTE!! I can't wait to get my paws on it! He just set my computer up and I am ready to get crafting! I am going to see if I can figure it out tomorrow. Hopefully it is not a huge challenge.


My youngest sister bought me an awesome necklace, it is so me and I have the perfect outfit for it! My sister Stephanie completely surprised me. She made me the most beautiful quilt, the first one she has ever made. I feel so special that it was for me. Isn't it beautiful? I love the design on the back as well, the swirl design is one of my favorites.


THANK YOU everyone for all the generous gifts! I LOVE every single one!


xo Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...