Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY 2011!


Our New Year's Eve celebration was a lot of fun! The last couple of years, we spent the evening together at home watching movies. We really enjoyed those years as well but this year decided to bring in the New Year's with friends and I am really happy we did! The timing of everything was perfect and the night could not have been better.

Carson's good friend Mario and his wife, Christine, came from Salem to spend the evening with us. I love being around them, they are a lot of fun and really easy to be around. It is really nice to have another couple to go on dates with, we don't have many couple friends.


Mario and Christine met at our house for drinks and hors d'oeuvres (I had to look up the correct spelling) and then we took the max (train) to Ruth's Chris Steak House, our reservations were at 9:00. It was only my second time there and dinner was fabulous!


After dinner we went to a nearby bar just in time for a complementary glass of champagne, New Year's toast and midnight kiss.

I am excited to see what 2011 will bring for us. I am lucky to have an amazing man in my life to share many more memories with this year (did I mention that he looked extremely sexy last night! ;) and a loving family that I am so grateful for.


HAPPY 2011!
I hope this year is AMAZING to everyone!


xo Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...