Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Finding Balance

I have decided that it is time for me to find some balance. I work hard for my money so I should be able to enjoy the things I buy with it. I am always looking for "the sale" that I often don't get what I really want. I definitely am still going to look for the bargain, but instead of buying a discounted pair of pants I will probably only like enough to wear twice, I am going to wait a little longer and save up for the ones I LOVE and will wear a ton of times. I am going to second guess putting an item in my cart just because it is 60% off and a total steal (not so much a steal when it will just sit in the closet and I will never use it...WASTE). I am excited to see how this goes!

Here are a few items I would love to splurge on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...